Registration is now open for the 2017 Cats Cup! Would your son or daughter like to spend the day playing ball hockey with the Wildcats? here is your chance! The tournament is open for children ages 5-10, all you have to do is register by filling out the forum below! Following the ball hockey there will be a free community BBQ and autograph signing at the Moncton Farmer’s Market, can’t wait to see you all there!
RULES OF THE GAME
* Players MUST wear a Helmet with facemask to play. Hockey gloves are also encouraged. *
- Games are 15 minutes
- 3 players per team
- Games are played 3 on 3
- 3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point for a tie
- The teams with the most points in each division will go to the final.
- In case of a tie, we will look at the goals for and against differential.
- Games are played with orange hockey ball
- No Slapshots. Goals will be refused if scored with slap shots.
- No off-sides
- The referee in place will make the calls
- Don’t forget that the goal for this tournament is to have FUN!
- Age categories are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
You can apply now by filling out the form below. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 858-2280!
Registration deadline is Sept 8th! Don’t miss your chance to spend the day with the Wildcats!
Teams are entered on a first come first serve basis until all of the spots are filled!