Still spots open for the 2017 Cat Cup Road Hockey Challenge with the Wildcats!
All of the spots are filled for the 7-8 and 9-10 age category, but we still have openings in the 5-6 age category!
Would your son or daughter like to spend the day playing ball hockey with the Wildcats? here is your chance! The tournament is open for children ages 5-10, all you have to do is register by filling out the forum below! Following the ball hockey there will be a free community BBQ and autograph signing at the Moncton Farmer’s Market, can’t wait to see you all there!
RULES OF THE GAME
* Players MUST wear a Helmet with facemask to play. Hockey gloves are also encouraged. *
- Games are 15 minutes
- 3 players per team
- Games are played 3 on 3
- 3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point for a tie
- The teams with the most points in each division will go to the final.
- In case of a tie, we will look at the goals for and against differential.
- Games are played with orange hockey ball
- No Slapshots. Goals will be refused if scored with slap shots.
- No off-sides
- The referee in place will make the calls
- Don’t forget that the goal for this tournament is to have FUN!
- Age categories are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
You can apply now by filling out the form below. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 858-2280!
Registration deadline is Sept 8th! Don’t miss your chance to spend the day with the Wildcats! All of the spots are filled for the 7-8 and 9-10 age category, but we still have openings in the 5-6 age category!
Teams are entered on a first come first serve basis until all of the spots are filled!