2021 Updated Ticket Information
With the announcement of the updated playoff format by the league, we are excited to begin this new series and have our fans join us at the Avenir Centre for this final run of 2020-2021.
The players are excited, and looking forward to being able to play in a playoff series for the first time in two seasons!
As announced yesterday, the Acadie-Bathurst Titan, the Moncton Wildcats and the Saint John Sea Dogs will play in a nine-game round-robin tournament. The winner of this competition will be facing off against the Charlottetown Islanders in the Maritimes Division final.
The Wildcats will host three home games during this event. We remind everyone that your season tickets will continue to be used in sequential order for these upcoming games!
As we had stated at the beginning of the year, whatever games were not played following the conclusion of the season, that amount will be automatically credited back to your account.
If you have any questions in regards to tickets or playoffs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The same public health and safety protocols will be in place at the Avenir Centre. Now more than ever we will need your full cooperation and support of these procedures to keep everyone safe, and to ensure that hockey can continue.
Below is a list of regulations that will be implemented while inside the Avenir Centre:
- Every second row of seats will be unavailable.
- All aisle seats will be unavailable.
- Three seats (six-feet) of separation between groups of seats.
- Doors will open one hour prior to puck drop.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless ACTIVELY consuming food or beverage!
- You must remain in your seats, other than for washroom or concession use.
- If someone else uses your tickets, you will be required to maintain contact information by game date for contact tracing.
- Movement inside the building will follow directional and social distancing guidelines.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in your seats.
- Group gatherings on the concourse will not be permitted.
- Standing areas for viewing will not be available.
- Due to limited capacity, unused ticket redemption will not be available this season.