The Moncton Wildcats are back from their Quebec trip and ready to kick off the Holiday season with home games and activities:
Friday, November 25 vs Rouyn-Noranda Huskies
Your Moncton Wildcats match up against the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies — ranked 4th in the Western Division — for the second and final time in the regular season.
In the CSN Champlain Community Corner will be Crossroads for Women, who will be handing out purple ribbons to kick off their #lightitpurple campaign with the purpose of honouring both victims and survivors of domestic violence. In addition, a ceremonial puck drop will be held to honour the campaign.
As an early Christmas gift, all regular priced merchandise at the Roar Store will be 20% off for this game only. Make sure to stop by, pick up some Wildcats merchandise for your loved ones, and maybe for yourself too!
We are also asking for any of your unused season tickets, so we can include them in our food box program to support local families in need to come to a game. Should you have any, please bring them to Susan at Guest Services during any game.
Saturday, November 26 – Santa Claus Parade
After a two-year hiatus, the Wildcats are very excited to be in the Greater Moncton Santa Claus Parade! Come see the players, our lit-up bus, and of course, Wild Willie! The parade will be starting at 5:00 on Saturday and will begin on Cameron Street, proceeding down Main, and finishing on Paul Street.
Sunday, November 27 vs Halifax Mooseheads
The Cats will be looking for redemption as they face the Halifax Mooseheads — their last battle ended with an 8-3 loss to the Moose.
The game will also feature some local favorite comebacks such as our annual Skate with the Cats (for season seat members only), and the Teddy Bear Toss.
Teddy Bear Toss info:
- Teddy bears MUST be new.
- Any stuffy that is dirty, damaged or well-loved will not be able to be donated.
- If possible, preference would be that the teddy is wrapped in a plastic bag.
Skate with the Cats info:
- Event is for season seat members only — please bring event passes from season ticket benefits booklet.
- Participants will have to enter through Gate 5 as we will have a skate/helmet check setup that will be done in our event space.
- All skates & helmets will be left in event space as they will not be allowed in the building through general security. A security staff and scanner will be placed at the entrance from 3-4p.m. NOTE: Helmets are mandatory.
- Following the game, we will have representatives to re-issue your skates, helmet, and guide you to the designated area to get ready to go on the ice.
The Rogers Item of the Game at the Roar Store will be ball caps, so enjoy 15% off all regular priced caps for this game onl