We are looking to add some energetic, outgoing and fun team members to our game day crew!Extreme team members will be in the heart of the action on game nights, helping to get the crowd going and assisting our in game announcers with giveaways and live games!
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
• Assist the game day presentation department with selecting contestants for game night promotions and maintaining a high level of customer service when interacting with fans.
• Assist in the execution of all in-game promotions and elements. (i.e. fan placement, setup/breakdown of props, minor hockey programs)
• Assist in the organization and storing of all props during and after game nights.
• Attend all assigned pre-game meetings at least two hours before game time.
• Assist Wildcats staff with distribution of giveaway items for select events
• Assist during stoppage in play with fan engagement and bringing a high energy level to the building.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Must be available to work nights and weekends, flexible schedule required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Ability to work in an environment where on-the-fly thinking, and implementation is needed.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to work with internal and external contacts.
• Strong teamwork attitude required.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift/push/pull game props
• Skating skills are not required but are a bonus.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org