In-Game Host – Moncton Wildcats
In-game Host – Moncton Wildcats
- Serve as the in-game host during Moncton Wildcats home games, executing live in game promotions during stoppage of plays, as well as intermission activations and games.
- Ensure all pre-game, in-game, and post-game entertainment, promotions, and activities are explained clearly and accurately to fans in order to participate.
- Ensure all promotions and activities are fun and engaging.
- Ability to memorize and recite game script, as well as improvise with a live audience.
- Work with the game presentation department with selecting contestants for game night promotions and maintaining a high level of customer service when interacting with fans in the audience
- Attend all assigned pre-game meetings at least two hours before game time
- Assist Wildcats staff with distribution of giveaway items for select events
- Engage with fans and bring excitement and noise to the building
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, flexible schedule required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to work in an environment where on-the-fly thinking, and implementation is needed during live promos
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to work with internal and external contacts
- Bilingual is an asset
- Strong teamwork attitude required and must be detail orientated
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/push/pull game props
- Skating skills are not required but is an asset
Please send resume’s to email@example.com by August 31st.