2019/20 Season Cancelled
2020 Playoff Package Holders
Following the announcement on Monday, March 23, 2020 of the cancellation of the 2020 President Cup Playoffs, here are the options regarding pre-purchased Playoff Seats or Playoff Flex packages.
We will be automatically crediting everyone’s ticket account with the amount that you paid for your Playoff or Playoff Flex package. This amount will be applied towards your Season Seats or a ticket package for the upcoming 2020/21 season.
If you wish to have a refund, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which method of payment (credit card, debit, cash) you used for the original purchase.
- If you paid with credit card, please provide a phone number for us to contact you so we can ensure we have the correct credit card information before refunding your account. For credit card reimbursement, processing will be done as soon as possible.
- If you had paid cash, you will be refunded by cheque. When emailing us, please make sure to include your correct mailing address. Cheques will be processed as soon as possible.
- If you had paid for your tickets by debit, we can either refund you by cheque, or you can come into the office for a refund when we re-open. If you would like the refund by cheque, please ensure you send us your correct mailing address when you email. Cheques will be processed as soon as possible.
We are currently working remotely, which in turn makes the process slightly more time-consuming. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your refund. We appreciate your patience.
Please stay safe throughout the next weeks, as everyone has their part to play.
Ticket Exchanges for March 13 & 15, 2020
We appreciate your patience during these difficult times. Below are the ticket details regarding the March 13 & 15 regular season games.
Season Seat/Club Seat members: The original owner of the account will receive 2 vouchers per seat, valid for any of the 2020/21 regular season games. In addition to the vouchers, you will receive one 50% discount voucher per seat for any one item at the Roar Store.
Flex Ticket holders: Please hold on to your unredeemed flex vouchers or redeemed tickets for the March 13 & 15 games. Once we overcome the current health crisis and business resumes to normal, we will communicate a time & place where we will do a 1 for 1 exchange for ticket vouchers that will be valid for the 2020/21 regular season. Flex 36 & Flex 50 package holders will also receive one 50% discount voucher per package for any one item at the Roar Store.
We understand this may not be the ideal solution for some. That is why, in addition to offering a valid ticket for a cancelled ticket, we have included the Roar Store 50% discount voucher. We hope the potential savings of such an offer will work to offset any inconvenience at this time.
Calendar/Gift Box Coupons: Complimentary game coupons from the Moncton Wildcats 2019/20 Calendars & Atlantic Superstore Gift Boxes may be exchanged for a ticket voucher for the 2020/21 season. Please hold on to your calendar & gift box coupons. Exchange time & place details will be communicated once the current situation passes.
Suite holders: Each suite owner will be contacted directly by the Moncton Wildcats.
We will establish a time and place to proceed with the guidelines below once the current situation allows us to do so.
Single Game Tickets for March 13 & 15, 2020
- Those who purchased tickets online through ticketmaster.ca for Friday, March 13 or Sunday, March 15 games will have their credit card automatically refunded by Ticketmaster. Please note, this could take up to three weeks.
- If you purchased tickets using a credit card at the Subaru of Moncton Box Office, that amount will be automatically refunded to your card. Please note, this could take up to three weeks.
- If you paid by cash, debit or gift card in person at the Subaru of Moncton Box Office, please return your ticket to the Box Office for a refund, when it re-opens. The original purchaser must be present with original method of payment.
Subaru of Moncton Box Office hours: Closed until further notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best way to contact the Moncton Wildcats at this time?
A: We have reduced our office hours significantly and our staff will be working from home. You can still call the office at 506-382-5555 as we will be checking messages regularly, however, your best option is email. You can email email@example.com or reach out to us on social media. Individual staff emails can be found here: https://moncton-wildcats.com/front-office
Q: When is the Subaru of Moncton Box Office open so I can return single game tickets for the last two home games?
A: The Subaru of Moncton Box Office has closed until further notice. More information about the Subaru of Moncton Box Office at the Avenir Centre can be found here: http://www.avenircentre.com/ticket-info
Q: Is the Fans Choice Awards Gala on?
A: No. At this time it has been cancelled.
Q: Is the Roar Store still open?
A: No. It is closed until further notice.
Q: When will we know what is happening with the 2020 Playoffs?
A: Playoffs and the Memorial Cup in Kelowna have been cancelled.
As soon as we have any new information to share, you fans will be the first to know.